What Is a Peer Leader?
Ready for an extra challenge? Ready to lead your peers in a rewarding summer experience? Youth aged 15 to 18 may apply to be a Peer Leaders with CTS. Challenge your leadership skills and outdoor savvy or dare them to new heights!
What is involved in being a CTS Peer Leader?
- Inspire and deliver the CTS program to your peers, rain or shine; your ideas and energy are what fuels us
- Love the outdoors and like to camp; it’s all about being outside.
- Have a positive outlook, dedication and desire to take on a challenge; it’s not always easy, but we know you can do it.
- Help us plan program activities, make menu plans and keep us on track; YOU are the leaders.
- Take ownership of CTS and have fun this summer!
- Help shape and deliver the CTS program under the mentorship of great Program Supervisors.
- Participate for a minimum of 100 hours throughout the summer.
What else is in it for you?
- You get to be an instrumental part of the Leadership Team that runs CTS.
- You'll receive leadership and outdoor training.
- If you don't have it already, you'll get Emergency Level First Aid.
- You’ll receive volunteer service hours and exposure to career and community opportunities.
- Best part? You get to hang out with your old buddies, make some new friends and have loads of fun!
Sorry, there are no events scheduled at this time.
Stay informed on our latest news!