Our Wish List
Consider donating to CTS in ways other than cash. Please note that for the health of our youth we prefer new items. However, if you have a good quality used item, it must be clean and in good-working order. As you can see from our list, any connections you have to relevant companies/organizations might be helpful as well.
Please contact us to arrange drop-off. And thank you for your donations!
Items to Help Us Deliver CTS Programming
- Outdoor gear: Tents, sleeping pads and/or a connection to an outdoor gear company
- Coleman stoves - double burner
- Environmentally relevant books
- Rubber boots
- Work gloves
- Gravel/Soil for our community garden (or a connection to a lumber company)
- Lumber for the community garden (or a connection to a lumber company)
- Connection to a school bus company to help us with bus transportation between CTS programs
- Connection to food stores
- Translink bus tickets - youth & adult
- Gift cards to grocery, office supply & outdoor gear stores or stores like Canadian Tire & Home Depot
- Canadian Tire money
To Help Us with Our Promotions
- Items for silent auctions, fundraising (environmentally conscious items or sponsors)
- Sponsors for special events and programming
Sorry, there are no events scheduled at this time.
Stay informed on our latest news!