The Management team consists of the Board Chair and two or three additional board members with previous experience working in the CtS Program and/or with specific skills required for the overall coordination of the program. This team supports and works closely with the Program Coordinator. The Board Chair will lead this team and be the chief liaison to MV Regional Parks management.
The role of the Management team is to:
- Oversee the development of the CtS Program;
- Oversee the production of the compilation of the Annual Report;
- Negotiate the proposal details and in-kind contributions from MV Parks management;
- Secure appropriate insurance;
- Recruit, contract, support and oversee the Program Coordinator;
- Review the Program Coordinator’s Annual Contract.
- In collaboration with the Program Coordinator, oversee the development and review of risk management assessment documentation and processes, and safety protocols (in collaboration with MV Parks);
- Oversee the development and review of a program operations manual;
- Develop and review program evaluation tools;
- Liaise with MV management/staff;
- Ensure all teams are functioning, have annual work plan in place no later than September 30th, and have the tools and resources they need to execute their plan.
- Oversee the delivery of the CtS Program and provide support to coordinator for emergency situations; and
- Appoint a Privacy Officer and oversee compliance with “Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy” legislation (details to be found in the Program Operations Handbook);
- Oversee Employment Practices;
- Oversee and coordinate Capital Projects; and
- Liaise with the Fundraising and Donor Relations team on Capital Projects.
Sorry, there are no events scheduled at this time.
Stay informed on our latest news!